Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My First Sale as an Affiliate!

Hi. It's almost the end of the first month of the new year! and I am very much optimistic about the rest of the year!

I've recently looked into affiliate marketing few months ago after I left my job as a customer service agent. I am just at home and trying to find means to earn some money. Then that's when I learned about online marketing. It was very tough. I've tried all resources and apply them as best as I can. I was getting a bit frustrated because I think I'm doing fine but I can't make a sale. Then I just got surprised when I checked my clickbank account, and there's a sale made. It was from one of the first product I promoted, which I thought would never make any sale, so I just stopped working on that niche. But I was wrong, here's the snapshot I took from my clickbank account... I know it's not that much, but I think i't s a start. So since then, I tried to learn more on how I can improve my affiliate marketing strategy and hopefully lead to more sales. I would appreciate your comments and ideas too... the link below is the free software I found that can help with keyword research and other SEO tools.

1 comment:

  1. Affiliate marketing is in demand, with this marketing people can get good traffic on website and can make lots of money by advertising.

    Coupon Search

    ReplyDelete